Saturday, December 25, 2010

Update: I miss the routines!

Hoaaaa I don't know why and trust me, I hate myself for not writing in such a loooong time.. A lot lot things happened but it is impossible for me to write all of them now so maybe I'll start the catch-up posts starting from now on :p

First of all I want to gladly inform you that I have passed the national competence test with a quite satisfying mark, cannot thank the Almighty enough, and all my close friends during the senior clinical posting had passed as well. So happy for that! And congratulations for all batch 2003, 2004, 2005 who passed as well, this is a good start for a long journey ahead! and for those who haven't, don't give up, this is just a delayed success... :)

I also had some wonderful experience traveling with my friends Danang and Agung, my brother Dimas and sister Rizka to Singapore, had so much fun there :) We had it backpacker-style this time hahaha you should see our hostel room! ;) we visited the famous Universal Studio. FUN!


Also had some domestic traveling with dear friends to Wisata Bahari Lamongan (WBL) just a few days ago. Visited Jombang intentionally to visit our 'host parents' there while doing community medicine, having some research for a month, but unfortunately we failed to meet them because they were out of town, sad :( So finally we visit the community health center and meet the people there. Sooo touched they remembered me still! I was the first batch to work at the health center and it was quite a long time ago, so.. didn't expect! I also visit the Batu Secret Zoo, twice! once with friends and another with Mr.Rainbow. It's worth a visit, I tell you. A nice local holiday site!

(left to right: Agung, Irfan, Faizal, Ajeng, Dilla, Me, Shofwan at Wisata Bahari Lamongan)


And.... many many more things! I even experimented cooking with girlfriends (applause please) haha. But one thing, I am enjoying this holiday, but now it started to get boring, to be honest. I miss the routines! I miss all the hecticness, all the things I need to do, places I need to be, well I miss school already! So please, please let the internship start soon! Can't wait!

Happy holiday and merry xmas for those who celebrate :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment