Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween and Desserts and Sumpah Pemuda :)

Happy Halloween! :D

I know it is a western tradition, but I really think it's cute to have little kids and adults wearing fun costumes and go around door-to-door trick or treating :) A pity we don't have Halloween tradition here because there are so many kind of ghosts in Indonesia :p

And Mr.Daddy Gareng is celebrating halloween also, wearing Superman costume :D


Gareng's fashion show on the livingroom table :p, isn't he adorable?

And Halloween means party, party means desserts and you knowwwww I love love love desserts.. I can skip main course and jump to dessert! And here are some of my faves.

VANILLA SOUFFLE by Bakerzin

OREO CHEESECAKE by Bakerzin

CREME BRULEE by Hare and haters

PINEAPPLE SALAD by Hotel Tugu

And some shots from IGD yesterday (there was a celebration but I wasn't sure whether it's the hospital bday or the Sumpah Pemuda? :p)


HAPPY SUMPAH PEMUDA! Let us be great young people who will bring the world to a better one!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment