Thursday, February 23, 2012

TOEFL Preps and More Kittens!

Hey Readers!


I'm doing some quick preps for TOEFL like test called ELPT tomorrow as a requirement for admitting to the PPDS program. Wish me luck! I'm hoping for a good result at least >550 but I don't know if that's realistic because I haven't been practicing my English other than some regular reading and blogging :p So wish me luck!



And the sakinah family (Gareng-Dad, Milan-Mom, Cepot-son) is expecting more babies in the famz! Last week my sist took Milan to the vet to have her checked and suddenly the vet told her that milan was preggo! OMG.. I don't know if we could afford more kittens.. but they surely will be cute! :( so if any of you is a cat lover and interested in adopting a new kitten, please let me know ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nice information about Taking TOEFL test however Passing the TOEFL is an important step for especially non-native English Speaker

    ReplyDelete