Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Overestimated

I know most of the people at my age are having the same problem as I am, done school, and currently stopping at the "crossroads", trying to decide which way to go. And the feeling is really torturing. But, somehow I've managed to decide and is now struggling to reach my dream. The lesson I learned all the way until now is that making decision is not easy. It's not like when you were a little kid and people asked you, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" and we answered, "a doctor!", "a teacher!", "a musician!". Things are much more complicated and lots of things to think about. Your parents, your spouse if you already have one, the opportunities, and many many more.

But.

One thing is always the same. We still need to fight for whatever it is that we want. I know people out there say I shouldn't be too worried because of my background:) They keep saying I have greater chance. But don't they know that saying things like that puts more burdens on my shoulder? because if I fail, they'll be like "what??" but If i succeed they won't be surprised. They should know that things are just as hard as if I were "nobody", and in fact I AM NOBODY:) Being overestimated is actually much harder than being underestimated.

So let me fight for my dreams in peace and don't assume anything, we'll just wait and see :)

"Choose a job that you love, and you'll never ever have to work your whole life"

1 comment:

  1. You are on the right track. Keep fighting!!

    ReplyDelete