Monday, March 26, 2012

Super Sweet Bites : Deepfried Cookies

As we know, the most important nutrition for our brain cells is glucose :p Well, that's why I'm being such a sweet tooth during exam times. I get hungry easily and my normal meals wouldn't satisfy my monster appetite. So I browsed for some easy DIY snacks and came across to this one : Deepfried Oreo. Tried both using the regular oreo and the double stuffed one, and can't help liking the double stuffed better! But it's really sweet, and for you who don't like too much sweetness in your food, you better use the regular one. So here you go.

You're going to need:
-Frying oil
-1 cup of pancake mix
-1 egg
-1 cup of milk
-cream filled sandwich cookies of your likings! (Here I use Oreo)
-Icing sugar (optional)

How to prepare:
-Mix the pancake mix, egg, and milk together. Dip the cookies one at a time until it's fully coated in the pancake batter. Fry in the pre-heated oil until golden brown. Avoid overcrowding the pan/over heating the oil. Drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil, sprinkle some icing sugar for garnish.




Happy trying! They're super easy and super delicious :D

No comments:

Post a Comment