Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mayday

Vuow.. May already... time flies, doesn't it? And I thought I would not survive April but hey I did! And I survived smoothly :)

I finally turned 23, and my humble prayer this year is just one thing and God knows what it is. May He granted my wish soon!!! *super-crossing finger*

Celebrated my birthday with friends for the second time in a row, this time in Bali. Yeayness! Had a 4-day-3-night holiday with some of my girlfriends and it was great! I really needed the vacation and really felt refreshed afterwards. Now I can focus on waiting for "the date" *another finger-crossing*




Went to Balangan beach, watched sunset at one of Jimbaran's cafe and Kudeta on first day :D



Second day was my birthday treat at Bebek Bengil, trip to Kintamani, Rockbar for sunset and Potato Head to end the day :)


Bali Bird park, scuba diving, penyu island, Taman Air spa and massage, BK, and woobar on third day :D

Back to Surabaya and had belated birthday dinner with big famz. Happiness! 


No comments:

Post a Comment