Monday, May 7, 2012

Your Choice

I think Allah loves me very very much. I know He gave me hard times but only for my own good. And I really don't waste that much tears because He kept showing me the harsh side of the world within this one month, so that I really felt my problem was soooo tiny! That's so kind of you, Dear Almighty. And my deepest condolence for some relatives' family who just passed.

I was accidentally invited into a charity work for the celebration of international labour's day which was on the 1st of May. We cooperated with Kotak Amal Indonesia, conducted a free medical service (consultation+simple medications) in Gedangan Sidoarjo, in a textile industry. The targets were about 400 industrial labours. It was moving and inspiring to be able to talk to them and hear a little of their stories :) They were mostly women and they work 6 days a week, 12 hours a day in average, with the minimum regional salary (UMR) with loadsss of work to do per day. I could't help feeling amazed for their spirit and determination. So glad I accept to join the event!

And look at some sweetness I got for my 23rd birthday. Some wishes and gifts from beloved ones. My sister made me red velvet cupcakes and they were deliciouss omnomnom ;) There are people who stay around no matter what, and I feel so blessed for that. The world really is be-au-ti-ful!







Once again, life is your choice! To be good or not, to be happy or not, it's way too short and precious to waste anyhow :) There are consequences of every decisions, and be brave to face the mess that comes out! Hiding or running away just shows that you are too afraid to face the world and that's a shame. Be a gentleman and a lady with your head held up high!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment